Why Study Sanskrit?
Vedic Sanskrit is widely thought to be the oldest language of the Indo-Iranian language family and the source from which our own language springs.
It is a very effective aid in:
- understanding the laws of creation
- understanding spiritual concepts which are not capable of accurate expression in English
- clarifying the mind through pure sounds
- tuning the mind as an aid to self-realisation
- learning much of value about one’s own language
- speaking the truth, both to oneself and others